Beginning from when I was a kid, I've had the privilege of visiting the Aloha state of Hawai'i nine or ten times now. During three of my visits, I spent a significant amount of time photographing the sport of Outrigger Canoeing.
If you are only interested in perusing the best images, you can see them on my gallery here.
If you're interested in purchasing photographic prints, you can see all those gallery images, plus hundreds more which might not be universally appealing, yet they could be personally desirable, especially to those in the photos. You can find all these on our PhotoShelter store.
If you are interested in large giclée (high-quality, archival artwork) digital prints made by me personally, signed and printed on archival paper or canvas, these are also available on our PhotoShelter store.
Browse and/or purchase professional race photography by A. Arthur Fisher:
- Great Waikoloa Canoe Race 2007 (36 images)
- Santa Barbara SCORA 2008 (5 images)
- Great Waikoloa Canoe Race 2011 (163 images)
- Great Waikoloa Canoe Race 2012 - (340 images)
- Queen Lili'uokalani 2007 (63 images)
- Queen Lili'uokalani 2011 Men's (120 images)
- Queen Lili'uokalani 2011 Women's (346 images)
- Queen Lili'uokalani 2012 - Images Pending